- Content creation: allocation of issues, selection of the right templates
- Site-building within the production system: creating issues, placing contents, moving pages, copying contents, hiding and unhiding headers and page numbers, adding external contents
- Finalisation of articles: updating of articles
- If necessary: generation of a PDF, creation of a complete PDF and transmission of exposable PDF data to the printing house
- If necessary: use of the image optimisation
- Creation of template variations for the enhancement of the print template set on the basis of a master template
Training presentation in digital and printed form
If the training takes place outside of gogol medien, an internet connection, a video projector as well as online workstations with current web browsers and InDesign CS3 or later for all course participants should be provided in the training room.
Recommendation for participation
The training course is intended for editors, producers and community managers. Longer existing customers can use it for the training of new employees, too.
Duration of training
Note: This training course can be booked in two different forms: with or without connected user training “Portal”.
We would be happy to carry out training courses at your company. If you would prefer the training at gogol medien, please make a specific note when registering.