Apps clearly edge out mobile browser usage: users of mobile terminal devices spend four times more time online with apps than a mobile browser. Consequently, Gogol Publishing offers a number of apps – for publishers of advertising supplements, newspaper publishers, corporate publishers, and special-interest-publications.
Despite the increase in apps, the mobile web stays relevant. Especially the traffic of search engines and social networks depend on mobile webpage versions, which makes them a must for publishers of newspapers and advertising supplements, but also for corporate publishers and special interest publications, seeking to provide a good user experience.
- Adapts automatically to all terminal devices
- Extensive mobile marketing possibilities secure a share in the rapidly growing mobile advertising market.
- Optionally post ads online and in print
- For a wide variety of business models
- Responsive design
- Search and post ads from any terminal device
- Quick transfer of print revenue into the online sector
- Optimised for the use on mobile terminal devices, tablets, and as apps
- Localised and context-based strategy
Mobile production tools
Gogol Publishing offers mobile tools that allow the simplification of newspaper production. From dashboards for editors in chief and publications managers to the tracking of free ad space for sales reps in the field.
Modifications can be made from any location and any terminal device: permanent access possibility
Dashboards for all editing- and production-relevant data for editors in chief and publications managers.
Tools for sellers
For sellers: use the i-Pad to point out open ad space to the customer in the field.